Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SubDude
    Captain
    • Dec 2019

Had I watched the video for that section I don't think I would have had the trouble I did. Live and learn. I knew what it needed to do but had trouble getting it to select the top surface of the bottom as the new sketch plane. Before I would have just done the math to create the circle at the right diameter to extrude the connecting flange but being able to dimension it from the outer edge is easier.

Comment

• CC Clarke
      Lieutenant Commander
      • Aug 2020

Model From a Drawing.pdf

For all of you Fusion 3D lovers and wannabes, this tutorial is for you.

Based on a YouTube link included in the file, I've added lots of figures and some additional explanations to help those who want to give this a shot the best chance to knock this one out quickly. The part being created is simple enough to build in an evening and provides a nice foundation for later challenges.

Enjoy!

CC

As always, if you find something that could use fine-tuning or a better way of explaining, feel free to provide constructive feedback.
      Last edited by CC Clarke; 01-19-2022, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• SubDude
        Captain
        • Dec 2019

Yay! Another challenge. Thank you. I have actually used some of what I learned in the last one.

Comment

• SamStaton
          Ensign
          • Feb 2022

Excellent! This is something I have been looking for!

Comment

• SubDude
            Captain
            • Dec 2019

My dang computer it giving me a fit right now....getting it sorted out. Hopefully I can get to this latest lesson soon.

Comment

Working...