I spy!
Collapse
X
-
Yes, Google translate works rather well.
Link seems to work for me.
Thanks for id. on Pr. 1839, I was mistaken by the grey paint.
Another link about it:
Those soviet research subs are very interesting; I've transformed a U16 to vaguely look like one of these,
you can find it in my gallery.
I've found another picture about Valerka: you can see it among other models in the Malachit Bureau HQs.Leave a comment:
-
I don't, but google translate does....
try this http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.submarine.id. ru%2Fthumbs%2F1839%2Findex.shtml&act=url
However the links do not seem to exist........Last edited by trout; 01-27-2012, 11:40 AM.Leave a comment:
-
zhuravlik, Thanks so much for those images! As far as the third picture you posted, go here. I dont know if you read Russian but.............http://www.submarine.id.ru/thumbs/1839/index.shtmlLeave a comment:
-
-
Protective net to keep objects like ice or floatsom from damaging anechoic tiles. On our boat we had a temporary platform rigged to the bow like a whaling ship harpoon stand and made non nukes use a pole for the same result.I like the net idea better. We lost a lot of guysLeave a comment:
-
Hovering thruster/propeller -- just like on the 1960's EB built, ALUMINAUT.
DavidLeave a comment:
-
And what do you make of the weird contraption in the middle of the deck? Oh my mother.Leave a comment:
-
It's configured a lot like the ALUMINAUT. Hmm .....Leave a comment:
-
I SPY something unknown. It is called the Valerka and its Russian but I cant find any info on it. Anybody got something?Leave a comment:
-
Are you sure zhuravlik? I dont know myself and I typed your description into Google Chrome and it says...........WHAT!!!Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: