I spy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • reddevil
    replied
    The other officer in a WWI picture is Karl Dönitz. I've seen the picture while having a look at GREY WOLVES series (part two)

    Leave a comment:


  • Von Hilde
    replied
    thanks for paying attention Dan, the real question was about what he did, and if you reserch his service, you will find a real interesting adventure he had during polkinschlag in my backyard summer of 42

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    Right! I mean left! I mean your right.

    Leave a comment:


  • reddevil
    replied
    YANKEE left; DELTA right.

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    I SPY two different classes of "Boomer" boats side by side. Who can name em?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6jggp2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	65614

    Leave a comment:


  • roedj
    replied
    Von Hilde,

    Helmut Möhlmann - U571

    Dan

    P.S. Next time don't include the person's name as the name of the jpg file.

    Leave a comment:


  • roedj
    replied
    Mike,

    At least make it a little challenging - it's Admiral "Donuts".

    Dan

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    Wow! What a flurry of activity. Yes, Gunther Prien be thy name. The other two gents be not known to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kazzer
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	guess who.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	65587

    Who's this?

    Leave a comment:


  • Von Hilde
    replied
    Like showin a pic of Elvis to a 65 yr old lady, but hoo Dis? and what boat did he get all the Geedunk on?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	moehlmann.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	65586

    Leave a comment:


  • trout
    replied
    Is it Gunther Prien? ooops someone already said that.

    Leave a comment:


  • roedj
    replied
    Way too easy...

    Korvettenkäpitan Günther Prien - U47 - "Der Stier von Scapa Flow"

    Dan

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    I really didnt expect anyone to know him by sight but we will entertain your guesses.

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    I SPY some GermanWW2 dude. Who are I?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	who dat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	65581

    Leave a comment:


  • trout
    replied
    Originally posted by Kazzer
    What's a crain?
    According to Webster's Dictionary:
    Definition: Crain
    Part of Speech Definition
    Noun 1. A crane.[Eve - graph theoretic]
    David may have been thinking of this older usage. LOL

    Leave a comment:

Working...