X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redboat219
    Admiral
    • Dec 2008

Tom's Type XXIII Build PDF

Several years ago Bill Bibeault posted that he has an edited Tom's Type XXIII build thread in PDF form -https://forum.rc-sub.com/forum/builder-threads/128064-bill-bibeault-bronco-type-xxiii-build#post128064. Tried getting in touch with Bill but looks like his last activity was back in 2019. I'm hoping somebody else has the file in their possession and is willing to share it.

Thank you in advance.
    Make it simple, make strong, make it work!
  • Ken_NJ
    Captain
    • Sep 2014

Ditto here. I have a XXIII I'll be building, eventually. Manfred has a lengthy thread.

We welcome all your projects here, regardless of the model manufacturer. You can upload photographs to your own album and display them here.

Comment

• Monahan Steam Models
      Captain
      • Apr 2020

Originally posted by redboat219
      Several years ago Bill Bibeault posted that he has an edited Tom's Type XXIII build thread in PDF form -https://forum.rc-sub.com/forum/builder-threads/128064-bill-bibeault-bronco-type-xxiii-build#post128064. Tried getting in touch with Bill but looks like his last activity was back in 2019. I'm hoping somebody else has the file in their possession and is willing to share it.

Thank you in advance.
      This is not the pdf file you are searching for but I think this is Tom’s build that you are referring too.

We hold regular competitions for anyone to participate, be they newcomers to the hobby or seasoned veterans.

Comment

• redboat219
        Admiral
        • Dec 2008

Yes, that's the build thread. Bill posted that he edited Tom's Type XXXIII build thread, -he must have removed the comments and post from other members and just left all of Tom's post in the thread. He then made a PDF file of that thread.
        Last edited by redboat219; 01-23-2021, 10:58 AM.
        Make it simple, make strong, make it work!

Comment

• rwtdiver
          Vice Admiral
          • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Monahan Steam Models

This is not the pdf file you are searching for but I think this is Tom’s build that you are referring too.

We hold regular competitions for anyone to participate, be they newcomers to the hobby or seasoned veterans.

Tom has really done some great builds! Being new to Sub building and this forum, there is so much more! I used Tom's build blog on the Skipjack, and with his knowledge and some really good photos and help from David M. my boat came out pretty good!

Kudo's to Tom and his talents on this forum!!! redboat219! Thanks for putting that link up!

Rob
          "Firemen can stand the heat"
          "Perfection is our goal. Excellence will be tolerated"

Comment

• trout
            Admiral
            • Jul 2011

Thanks for the kind words, like David has said, it is other’s shoulders I stand on (like David’s) and passing on information is important to our hobby. We all learn from one another. When someone posts what they did, helps me in one fashion or another.
            If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

Working...