• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wlambing
    replied
    you're safe, David! Those were the one's we gave back to the IC men and QMs! ;)

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by SteveNeill

Ha! OK a craftsman. A person that can make anything with their bare hands whether there's electricity or not.

I'd like to hear that story. When you have time.​
    LOL. FINALLY!... I beat you into submission, Steve. Took long enough.

(For everyone looking over our shoulders: Steve Neill is very much an 'artist', in every complementary meaning of the word. Look up his **** -- decades of amazing stuff. R/c aircraft, submarines; flying rockets; public domain; commercial; and motion picture-TV work).

OK, Steve, I'll relate the entire, lurid story tonight. Should be good for a few LOL's.

David
    Illustrator Wanna-Be

Leave a comment:

• SteveNeill
    replied
    Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named

I'm a ****ing Craftsman... Damit! https://youtu.be/yUGxDF7nYQ8 Push my buttons, will ya!!!

That out of the way, I have an interesting story to relate to you if I find the time later today, Steve. You'll love it. It deals with my 'artistic' skills and the premier SF movie reference document, Watch The Skies.
    Ha! OK a craftsman. A person that can make anything with their bare hands whether there's electricity or not.

I'd like to hear that story. When you have time.​

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by SubDude
    There are those who might call him MacGyver...

I just refer to him as 'Sir' as I humbly lay tribute at his feet.

You must be looking for an effect that only something like this can give.
    Yes, indeed. The device is a means of projecting a spackling of toothpaste onto a surface that is being weathered. That water soluble medium acting as a painting mask. A mask that is easily removed with a damp cloth.

Leave a comment:

Working...