1/16" brass rod.
David
Today's work on the little Revell SKIPJACK fittings kit
Collapse
X
-
Ha!
I have yet to perfect the ballast system, Myron! Sure, we'll sell you the motor bulkhead with two counter-rotating outputs, but the rest is up to you. Game?
DavidLeave a comment:
-
Mike and David, I want the little 1.25 motor bulkheads, some equipped with counter-rotating outputs including the lpb's. Bill me, bother David, and get the product underway. You have put this off for too long!
Leave a comment:
-
-
E-mail Mike Caswell (or call him names on this thread .... that'll get his attention!). Tell him you want three of the little 1.25 motor bulkheads, equipped with counter-rotating outputs. He'll bill you, bother me, and we'll get your product underway.
What are you going to stick these things into?
DavidLeave a comment:
-
Thanx how do i go about ordering two of these motor end caps.Leave a comment:
-
Hey Dave,
I would like to install the mini sub driver into small subs with two screws, are the gears available to convert from single screw to two screw???Leave a comment:
-
Yes.
No.
The Shadow Programmer (not needed by us r/c submariner's) is used with the SL-8 only.
DavidLeave a comment:
-
Another question:
Would the SL-6 receiver work in this WTC? And do I need the Shadow Programmer to program it??????
Gonna start on it this weekend!Leave a comment:
-
I'm a GOD!!!!!
(crack of thunder)
Anyway...
.... Yes, open up some flood-drain holes in the bottom of the hull. And punch a hole in the hull duck under the sail before glueing the sail in place, and open up the bridge atop the sail -- all that to vent off the air within the model as you dunk it underwater to flood the spaces around the SubDriver.
Zip-cord is two-conductor insulated wiring -- use the smallest stuff you can get. Small gauge 'speaker-hook-up-cord' can be found at Walmart and the like.
Stop talking and start assembling, damit!
DavidLeave a comment:
-
I received my package today. Workmanship is awesome!. Two questions: 1) It is required to cut out the bottom ballast tank vents on the model and 2) what is "zip cord" ? I'm sure I'll have more as time goes on!Leave a comment:
-
-
Thx for the pix. They help alot. Also, which electronics do you put in the fore and aft WTC?.
THx
FarlanLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: