HAHAHA Somebody is gettin real excited out there? Now who could that be not CG
CA
Today's work on the little Revell SKIPJACK fittings kit
Collapse
X
-
I'm gonna get my Skippy wet, Doo-Dah, Doo-Dah!!
Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH, Baby!!! YEEEEhah!!
CGLeave a comment:
-
Package has arrived!!
Wow!! Whole buncha cool goodies!!
Many thanks, M!!!
CGLeave a comment:
-
That oughta get those little props to scootin' her around!
Thanks again, M!
Will let you know when my "care package" arrives!
CGLeave a comment:
-
Thanks be to ye, ,me brother!!
Skippy'll be jumping out of the briney like a danged dolphin!! Hah!!
Gato should be pretty happy, too!!
CGLeave a comment:
-
Your new motor bulkheads (actually two, one of them is a very 'hot' wound motor, so marked on the body of the thing), RenShape end-cuts and some other crap went your way yesterday, Gary.
MLeave a comment:
-
No big hurry, M! I know you have more than your fair share of things on your plate!
Just wanted to make sure it got to you!
Also, a couple small chunks of Ren will be most appreciated!!
I had a problem trying to justify a whole board of the stuff so I could mold up some
machined patterns for use in my eventual Kilo build!! Gonna try my hand at a
"home-stomped" WTC for her! Want to cast my own end caps, etc.!!
Have a good one, and, once again, many thanks for being there!!
CGLeave a comment:
-
Got it, Garry. I'll look it over today (spent the last week fixing our hot-water heater -- all that soldering at work finally pays off!). I'll prepare your CARE package -- will also fix you up with some RenShape end-cuts, you Bum.
MLeave a comment:
-
-
Thanks, M!
Will get it to the post office Monday!
Am sending only the end cap with the motor installed.
Much appreciated!
CGLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: