Oscar Continued

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenman407
    replied
    Nice stuff. Whenever you get afew spare moments, if you are willing, you could email them to me. I would then Graciously take them off your hands.:biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• Peter W
    replied
    we live and learn Mark. I also have 2 sides of a kilo plan and what I think is the Akula III Gepard as a set of plans.

Peter

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    Another one in this series, the bow light. I didnt know, until I looked at this drawing, that it folded down.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Folddown Bow Light.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	83423

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied

Name:	Oscar Props.jpg
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	83415Click image for larger version

Name:	Oscar sail bridge internal-001.jpg
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	83416Click image for larger version

Name:	Oscar sail front.jpg
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	83417

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    PeterW found some excellent High resolution plans. After he went to all that trouble, I thought it only proper that I would zoom in on the nice crisp details and extract some images of the plans. Thanks Peter.

Name:	Oscar Bridge floor.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	83409Click image for larger version

Name:	Oscar Bridge side.jpg
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	83410Click image for larger version

Name:	Oscar mast top.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	83411Click image for larger version

Name:	Oscar mast zoom.jpg
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	83412Click image for larger version

Name:	Oscar missile tube detail.jpg
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	83413Click image for larger version

Name:	Oscar Missile tubes and doors.jpg
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	83414

Leave a comment:

• Hazegry
    replied
    Thanks guys I appreciate it I am hoping to use one as a visual aid when I check into my next command (I am big on my guys being on the fire party and knowing their DC stuff this might help drive home the why we train so much)

Leave a comment:

• KevinMc
    replied
    Kevin's not an overachiever, he's an average achiever with an excess of bad ideas and stubbornness!

I did a build thread for the construction of my masters and molds on the SubCommittee website, but I found I didn't have enough time to built and report while trying to get ready for the Regatta that year. I went with "finish build as fast as possible to have something in the water".

I do have plenty of photos, I'm on the road 'till the end of the week but once I'm home I'll post a bunch of pics.

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    Kevin doesnt have a thread for his but if you PM him im sure that he would post some pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Hazegry
    replied
    I looked for a thread on it and couldn't find it can someone point me in the right direction?

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    Yes, Kevin is our overachiever.

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Kevin McLeod's 1/96 OSCAR class model not only does that, but fires missiles from underwater as well.

Leave a comment:

• Hazegry
    replied
    I know this has been dead for a while but would it be possible to build an Oscar with working missile doors?

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by greenman407
    Dave , take a look at this thread on the problems between the ADF and the Sombra.
    http://forum.sub-driver.com/showthre...th-Sombra-sl-8
    Thanks, Mark.

David

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    Dave , take a look at this thread on the problems between the ADF and the Sombra.

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    Its the particular version of the ADF that I have, one of the early models. Kevin told me that if I mailed it to him he would update it for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...