21FT Thompson
Collapse
X
-
Video under way at the pond:
https://youtu.be/VqiYKkR4MLs?si=mu4LL95Ho0XLIJNy
I am having so much difficulty placing pictures and losing narrative on the forum so I kinda rushed thru the build-if you would like to see real pictures that you can enlarge and the step by step how to on things that I skipped over quickly go to the build log on RC Groups at:
Complete Build Log-Start to finish:
Thanks for tuning in-BGLast edited by Bob Gato; 09-19-2026, 04:36 PM.Comment
-
I have been experimenting with this guy... And it seems promising! He's been in the water twice behind the fish Pole.. first time it did not work well, after a few changes the second time (added a foil made from construction foam and grp sheet then connected further out on that wing for more lateral stability, at this point he cannot stay inverted or lying down on the water he will always stand up in the ready"to go"position... Ski tips just out of the water and leaning back with the water at the back of his head)- he got up twice behind the fishpole. I lowered his center of gravity and raised his center of float- I'm hoping for the third test to be Sunday. If being towed behind the ugly stick goes well-I'll hook him up to the Thompson.
Last edited by Bob Gato; Yesterday, 10:51 AM.😀 1Comment
-
Excellent photo! There are many reasons I like it, but my first thought is the peaceful mood it conveys! Well done.
Video under way at the pond:
https://youtu.be/VqiYKkR4MLs?si=mu4LL95Ho0XLIJNy
I am having so much difficulty placing pictures and losing narrative on the forum so I kinda rushed thru the build-if you would like to see real pictures that you can enlarge and the step by step how to on things that I skipped over quickly go to the build log on RC Groups at:
Complete Build Log-Start to finish:
Thanks for tuning in-BGIf you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.Comment


Comment