I spy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GBerger
    replied
    Dudes! It's right in front of your noses.....He's the health and welfare officer taking a poll on the use of the communal head. Wake up, and smell the......? Clearly!

    Leave a comment:


  • redboat219
    replied
    Sorry don't know that show...

    Bazinga!

    Leave a comment:


  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by redboat219
    I'm looking for a T14 hyperdrive generator?

    Ive got a T-14, a T-15, and even a T-17... I'll make you a
    good deal on that T-17, eh?
    I bet you are a Big Bang Theory fan!

    Leave a comment:


  • redboat219
    replied
    I'm looking for a T14 hyperdrive generator?

    Ive got a T-14, a T-15, and even a T-17... I'll make you a
    good deal on that T-17, eh?
    Last edited by redboat219; 07-12-2013, 05:15 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    JUMPIN JEEHOSOPHAT!!! YES INDEEDY!!! Looks like, If you use his foot as a gauge, those cyls. could be up to 28" in Dia.

    Leave a comment:


  • redboat219
    replied
    Looks like the cylinders of a huge diesel engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    At first I thought that it was a storage system for mines. Then I looked around to the right and then to the left and realized the obvious. Whats he standing on?

    Leave a comment:


  • Outrider
    replied
    Originally posted by greenman407
    I Spy a scene from inside an oldie but goodie. What's he doin'?
    Somebody has to say this...

    Looking down. The keen observer may surmise that the notepad and writing instrument are likely related to his interest in whatever it is he's looking at. One assumes it's not a kettle of fish...

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    I Spy a scene from inside an oldie but goodie. Whats he doin?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown what.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	82276

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    Okeedookie..............Yall

    Leave a comment:


  • Von Hilde
    replied
    Its called an AN/SQS-X? If any of yall were sonarmen, you know the drill, and cheating is just a matter of perspective of the Rules, Always remember, Rule #1: "there are no rules" only personal limmitations. Hoo Yah, with a big grin, Admeral.
    Last edited by Von Hilde; 02-10-2013, 08:22 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Roddersuk
    replied
    Doofers

    Here in UK we also call em Doofers and something else as well. My old dad used to call em thingymibobs or whatsitsname and whatchamacallits. Same thing really I suppose. He used to drive me and my brothers crazy when he wanted one of us to get him something and just call it a whatsitsname or a watchamacallit. Mum just used to tell him to get it yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    Ah, you cheated. Dude:biggrin:

    Leave a comment:


  • Von Hilde
    replied
    picture was day of decommissioning. Sub index says the cover for the sonar dome was removed for towing to the yard. I couldnt find a pic of 594 showing the cover in place, so Im not sure whats missing. It appears the transdeucers are uncovered and open to the sea, but in the early pictures of her, that type of sonar was not on board. The big box on deck aft of the sail, houses an emergency diesel engine for manuvering during the tow.

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    I Spy the Permit. Whats up with her bow?Click image for larger version

Name:	Permit nose job.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	76182

    Leave a comment:

Working...