Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mcgowan1
    Lieutenant
    • Feb 2013

A very good morning to all you fellow modelers and Tankies in the forum. Okay the day has arrived when our Panther G is completed. If you look back at the start of our thread and look at the basic tank hopefully, you will now see what I was able to accomplish with our Panther G to bring her up to a model which I feel is now worth displaying. The Winter scene has been achieved with all necessary upgrades done including our tank crew of 3, our Vegetation has been installed denoting as you say in the US the Fall period its our Autumn here and the scene would be a tank in the Russian Fall in a forest under its Cammo, waiting for its prey. I thank you for all your comments and perhaps now some of you might consider having a tank or 2 alongside your Submarine collection and your Target collection.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0345.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	91239Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0350.jpg
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	91240Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0351.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	91241Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0352.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	91242

So there she is, to do any more to her I think would be over compensating the effects.
    Thank you once again for watching and hopefully learning something about the wonderful world of tank modelling.
    Mcgowan1
    Love is a Nimitz.

Comment

• crazygary
      Captain
      • Sep 2012

Bravo, Mate!!

Bloody nicely done!

CG

Comment

Working...