Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCnut
    Commander
    • Apr 2012

Thank you guys, well....Done, well almost. Just need to pop all the gear inside and test it :)
    Attached Files

Comment

• RCnut
      Commander
      • Apr 2012

All ready for Andercon 2015. After that respray the yellow front coz I ran out of the proper colour.
      Attached Files

Comment

• RCnut
        Commander
        • Apr 2012

Did Andercon and tonight popped it in the bath and it didnt sink, Running on 7.2 volts the system will take double that without getting warm :) My big thanks to he who shall not be named.

First time in the water, Needs forward trimming but otherwise very happy, Running on 7.2 volts its able to run on double that. No unwanted leaks and ratemast...

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

I am so sorry you had to pay that ridiculous VAT tax on the stuff sent. I understand it ran into the hundreds of dollars. Not at all fair to you, and I apologize.

And I'm delighted the system will meet your power requirements -- looking forward to progress as you get this beast of yours operational. What a fine looking build you have there Mamas! You're one of the best I know of (and I know most of 'em out there today).

M
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• RCnut
            Commander
            • Apr 2012

Hey, Crap happens but all's well and thanks for the work you put into the wtc. First thing will be a lake/pond/river test and then see what happens, I will video it and post here. Happy Sailing :)

Comment

• greenman407
              Admiral
              • Feb 2009

Good to hear from you Mamas!
              IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

Working...