Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matthewnimmo
    Commander
    • Dec 2011

Honestly, i do need to post up the latest videos of it. I ran it atain at the lakein September and it was running well. Lately ive been taking a break from all RC stuff due to my last push to finish the sub. But stay tuned! I also still owe a broken Pump to be shipped to Dave
    ... a computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me with kickboxing!!

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by matthewnimmo
      Honestly, i do need to post up the latest videos of it. I ran it atain at the lakein September and it was running well. Lately ive been taking a break from all RC stuff due to my last push to finish the sub. But stay tuned! I also still owe a broken Pump to be shipped to Dave
      No rush, I'm late getting stuff off to you as well. We're even. Get us that video when you can. Love to see completed projects.

M
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• matthewnimmo
        Commander
        • Dec 2011

Dave:

so many months later i finally shipped that broken pump back to you. So when you receive it you can scrutinize and scold it for malfunctioning:)
        ... a computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me with kickboxing!!

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by matthewnimmo
          Dave:

so many months later i finally shipped that broken pump back to you. So when you receive it you can scrutinize and scold it for malfunctioning:)
          No problem. However, when I get it I want to affirm that your particular pump motor was one of the bad lot that got out of China and into our supply chain. The last year I've gotten in two batches of LPB's and only found two (out of fifty), that had the infamouse bald spot on the commutator. During that awful period I deviced this motor tester that cycles the new arrivals so I can nip bum units in the bud -- long before they are installed into a SD and off to a customer who has plunked down the big bucks for a bad unit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7648.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	97943 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF7641.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	97944 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0729.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	97945

Employed aboard our line of Sub-Drivers -- a watertight enclosure that contains the sub-systems needed to operate a radio controlled model submarine -- is a ...

M
          Last edited by He Who Shall Not Be Named; 03-21-2015, 12:34 PM.
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...