Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Sorry, Dave. I don't want to come off as a "know it all". I've just been down that road already and thought that I'd pass along what I'd learned.

I love the finish that you got on that boat!

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by SubHuman
      Sorry, Dave. I don't want to come off as a "know it all". I've just been down that road already and thought that I'd pass along what I'd learned.

I love the finish that you got on that boat!
      No, no, Bob. I was not trying to be a satirical bottom-hole with the above comments. I meant it.

Your work is superb and your input and critique (unlike some jerks I've had to deal with) is appreciated and of importance to me.

And your means of breaking the hull is far superior to what I came up with. I'll use it on the Big NAUTILUS you and Jim produce. And I'm also going to route the rudder pushrod as you suggested, another stroke of genius, Bob.

For those interested in the finest Disney/Goff NAUTILUS model kit ever, I present some shots of the kit produced by Bob Martin and Jim Key:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Kazzer; 12-28-2009, 02:04 PM. Reason: Rude comments by Merriman -AGAIN!
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...