How woul d you make the smallest SD that is reasonably possible?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

It's not a product that I stock, carry or currently offer. If Dave wants to put one together, I'm happy to sell you one, but the demand for these is nil. Nothing. Nada. Most people are too smart to try to to build micro subs.

Dave's priority are the SubDrivers for the larger boats. These "special projects" take back burner and can fill extra time.

As I said, if Dave thinks he has the time and has the inclination, I'm happy to hook you up, but if not, you'd better get real good at following Dave's superb photo documentation and start building one of your own...

Bob

Comment

• ben1272
      Lieutenant, Junior Grade
      • May 2020

You guys are awesome. Thanks for posting so much great info, etc. I will be getting my Skipjack seaworthy as my introduction to rc submarines, and when I have some experience under my belt a micro sub is calling to me. However, so is a Nautilus and a Lotus S1 James Bond submarine (I'll follow that forum thread closely...). You guys will be first to know when I am ready to attempt the mirco sub feat. I hope you both will help out!

Comment

• ben1272
        Lieutenant, Junior Grade
        • May 2020

Well Dave, you are my Norbert Bruggen. (or which ever of the others you like best). I've been reading about your stuff for years. Not so much the other guys.

Comment

• MFR1964
          Detail Nut of the First Order
          • Sep 2010

David, you got yourself a Merrifan on your tail.

Manfred.
          I went underground

Comment

Working...