• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Big announcement!

I love this hobby. I really do.

I don't know if you understand just how much I enjoy networking with people from all over the world, be those buyers, sellers, vendors, or just enthusiasts in general. Over the years I've had the opportunity to work with amazing people and organizations, including the US Navy, NASA, and famous actors and songwriters.

Not many can say the same.

So... when an opportunity arose to switch from employment to contractual and consultative work with my current employer, my beautiful and understanding wife agreed that fate seemed to be calling my name and urging me to jump into the RC sub world with both feet.

Well... effective July 9th, 2019, I'll be doing just that. My time with my current employer will be up, and I'll officially be a full-time owner and operator of the Nautilus Drydocks, with all of the risks and rewards that it entails.

From a logistics perspective, my family and I are traveling up to Victoria, BC, Canada to visit with family until July 25th. This hiatus from both employment and shop time will give me the chance to start laying the strategy to hit the ground running when I return. I'll be posting on my forums, replying to emails, and taking calls in the meantime, so don't stop reaching out!

This is a huge risk for my family and myself, but I know that if I didn't take the chance to see what I can accomplish, given the time to make it happen, I'd regret it for the rest of my life. I hope that all of you can join me in this journey to grow the hobby we all love so dearly.

Thanks for your past support, and for all of your future support in the months and years to come!

Bob, Renee, Logan and Gracie the dog....
  • bwi 971
    Captain
    • Jan 2015

You have to jump in life.......congrads Bob.....you got a nice thing going on here, I'm convinced it will work out just fine.
    Grtz,
    Bart

Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience.
    "Samuel Smiles"

Comment

• STARK
      Lieutenant, Junior Grade
      • Nov 2009

To you and your Family I wish you all the Success this Hobby Can Bring!!

Brian
      What one Man can do, YOU can do too!

Comment

• Scott T
        Commander
        • May 2009

Congratulations!! Don't forget to have the Holy Man come and bless the fleet. lol

Comment

• Nicoolai
          Ensign
          • Jul 2019

Congratulations and good luck :)

Comment

Working...