X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuarterMaster
    Rear Admiral
    • Sep 2015

Test of Photo Links

Let me know if you folks can see the Google Album photo's of these two builds.

U-91035

SSN-722

"Sub" Ed
    v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
    NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
    USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS BLUEBACK-USS PATRICK HENRY-K432-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS
  • Ken_NJ
    Captain
    • Sep 2014

Good from here Ed!

Comment

• trout
      Admiral
      • Jul 2011

Looks great!
      If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Beautiful PROTIUS, Ed. You're boat?

David
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• QuarterMaster
          Rear Admiral
          • Sep 2015

If you mean the finished one Dave...no freakin' way. Those are just pics of the studio model I grabbed off the 'net for reference. Mine is the unfinished, grey, Tesky hull. She's about 60% along. Need to fab the ballast tank, assemble the hull, install everything, test and finish.
          v/r "Sub" Ed

USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS BLUEBACK-USS PATRICK HENRY-K432-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS

Comment

• george
            Captain
            • Dec 2010

Hello
            Links work for me also and question, I see the mobius box 3/4 way down in the link, what model is that one? Are you working on Rick`s version and the Mobious one also?
            George

Comment

• QuarterMaster
              Rear Admiral
              • Sep 2015

The Tesky will be RC. Moebius I will split into two models. The hull with lighting to be suspended from the ceiling in down angle pose. The interior will be a separate diorama.
              v/r "Sub" Ed

Comment

Working...