X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

On topic, please.

There are those that will undoubtedly complain about censorship or how the world is becoming too sensitive, but I'm reiterating what should be common sense.

This is an RC submarine forum. Keep your political statements, issues with groups of people or general off-topic opinions to yourself or else post them on a forum specifically geared toward entertaining those topics. A little jab here and there is all fair game, but I will absolutely assassinate any topics that are deliberately looking to get a row out of people.

You've been warned.
  • JHapprich
    Captain
    • Oct 2017

Agreed. Absolutely.

Comment

• Das Boot
      Rear Admiral
      • Dec 2019

Originally posted by RCSubGuy
      There are those that will undoubtedly complain about censorship or how the world is becoming too sensitive, but I'm reiterating what should be common sense.

This is an RC submarine forum. Keep your political statements, issues with groups of people or general off-topic opinions to yourself or else post them on a forum specifically geared toward entertaining those topics. A little jab here and there is all fair game, but I will absolutely assassinate any topics that are deliberately looking to get a row out of people.

You've been warned.
      What is the Rouge’s Gallery for?
      Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

• RCSubGuy
        Welcome to my underwater realm!
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Das Boot

What is the Rouge’s Gallery for?
        Under each forum there is a description. From the Rogue's Gallery:
        Put a face to the name, post up your info and let us know: "Who the hell are you, and why are you breathing my air?" (Standard question on US submarines to new recruits.)

Comment

• Das Boot
          Rear Admiral
          • Dec 2019

Got ya, Bob.
          Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

Working...