replied
    Got ya, Bob.

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Das Boot

What is the Rouge’s Gallery for?
    Under each forum there is a description. From the Rogue's Gallery:
    Put a face to the name, post up your info and let us know: "Who the hell are you, and why are you breathing my air?" (Standard question on US submarines to new recruits.)

Leave a comment:

• Das Boot
    replied
    Originally posted by RCSubGuy
    There are those that will undoubtedly complain about censorship or how the world is becoming too sensitive, but I'm reiterating what should be common sense.

This is an RC submarine forum. Keep your political statements, issues with groups of people or general off-topic opinions to yourself or else post them on a forum specifically geared toward entertaining those topics. A little jab here and there is all fair game, but I will absolutely assassinate any topics that are deliberately looking to get a row out of people.

You've been warned.
    What is the Rouge’s Gallery for?

Leave a comment:

• JHapprich
    replied
    Agreed. Absolutely.

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    started a topic On topic, please.

On topic, please.

There are those that will undoubtedly complain about censorship or how the world is becoming too sensitive, but I'm reiterating what should be common sense.

This is an RC submarine forum. Keep your political statements, issues with groups of people or general off-topic opinions to yourself or else post them on a forum specifically geared toward entertaining those topics. A little jab here and there is all fair game, but I will absolutely assassinate any topics that are deliberately looking to get a row out of people.

You've been warned.
Working...