Scaleships Akula II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peter W
    replied
    Scott,

    Thanks for the pics, No the periscope at the front is 3mm. Have to be fair I thought it was artist's licence on behalf of Scaleships as it isn't a match for any scope but is closest to that. I am not particularly happy with the way that scope turned out anyway so a remake is a good excuse to starting again......Sigh.

    Peter

    Leave a comment:


  • HardRock
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter W
    Right here is the antenna mast fitted too...

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]30772[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]30773[/ATTACH]

    Peter
    Hey Peter. I was just looking at the periscope in you photograph. Did you get a smaller (2 mm shaft) one in the kit as well as this one? The item that came with my kit was turned in the same way as yours but it was considerably thinner. Might just be the angle of the shot.

    Leave a comment:


  • HardRock
    replied
    That Antenna looks great. Here are the photographs of the sailClick image for larger version

Name:	P1000748.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	98028Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000749.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	98029 that you asked for.Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000747.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	98027

    Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000750.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	98030Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000751.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	98031Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000753.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	98032

    Leave a comment:


  • Peter W
    replied
    Right here is the antenna mast fitted too...

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Akula b 99999999999993.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	98025
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Akula b 99999999999994.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	98026

    Peter

    Leave a comment:


  • HardRock
    replied
    Sure. Here is one from on top. I'll take one from underneath tomorrow morning.Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000703.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	98024

    Leave a comment:


  • Peter W
    replied
    Scott, working on it now..Could I be cheeky? Could you post a pic from underneath the tower and directly over the top of it please.

    Peter

    Leave a comment:


  • HardRock
    replied
    I want to see that antenna as well!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • HardRock
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter W
    Thanks Chaps, I can only really take credit for drilling the hole into the sail the real credit goes to Scott ( Hardrock) for sending me the mast not an insignificant amount of miles ( Australia to UK ). Scott I assume the top of it is black as it obviously lifts it's sail cap up with it.

    Peter
    It does need a black top and a black base ring.

    Leave a comment:


  • profesorul
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter W
    Marius,

    Yes I did fit it rather well... Scott aka Hardrock will have to give you the particulars as it is his excellent and tiny handy-work not mine.

    I did open the padded envelope he sent it to me in rather skillfully though....


    All the best,

    Peter

    THANK YOU PETER
    ,

    I wheel ask him right now .

    MARIUS

    Leave a comment:


  • Peter W
    replied
    Marius,

    Yes I did fit it rather well... Scott aka Hardrock will have to give you the particulars as it is his excellent and tiny handy-work not mine.

    I did open the padded envelope he sent it to me in rather skillfully though....


    All the best,

    Peter

    Leave a comment:


  • profesorul
    replied
    HI PETER ,

    All I can say is :You did a wonderful job .

    P.S . that light cames from an SMD LED ?. ....or what ?.
    If Yes , how the H*** did You do it ?! .

    MARIUS

    Leave a comment:


  • Peter W
    replied
    Thanks Chaps, I can only really take credit for drilling the hole into the sail the real credit goes to Scott ( Hardrock) for sending me the mast not an insignificant amount of miles ( Australia to UK ). Scott I assume the top of it is black as it obviously lifts it's sail cap up with it.

    Peter

    Leave a comment:


  • greenman407
    replied
    Thats what Im talken bout. Sorry to hear about the knee. Take care of it. I think your gonna need it.................Dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • bassplayer1
    replied
    Great job !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • HardRock
    replied
    Looking good!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...