Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ffr2608
    Commander
    • Oct 2009

Amazing collection! That’s my 43 MB and the event was held in the Southern California foothills.
    Attached Files

Comment

• ffr2608
      Commander
      • Oct 2009

Tub test went great. I got the motor control dialed in with the ability to pivot and hold position in a small space. Electronics box was bone dry so on to foam placement and ballasting. I plan to place the foam on the upper hull to keep things clean. She is currently a sinker but should be an easy job using a plastic tub in the garage.
      DH

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by ffr2608
        Tub test went great. I got the motor control dialed in with the ability to pivot and hold position in a small space. Electronics box was bone dry so on to foam placement and ballasting. I plan to place the foam on the upper hull to keep things clean. She is currently a sinker but should be an easy job using a plastic tub in the garage.
        DH

https://youtu.be/5P8myw1MOOQ?feature=shared
        Were the propellers useful?
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• ffr2608
          Commander
          • Oct 2009

They will be. Currently testing with the printed versions. I just had to see how efficient they were.
          I need to sleeve the shafts since I have 1/8” in the design and the props are 3/32. Simple step down using brass.

Comment

Working...