• Show
Clear All
  • Slats
    Vice Admiral
    • Aug 2008

Any news David on the GRP Albacore?
    John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
    Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by greenman407
      As youll recall I entered my ex-Subtek Albacore in last years competition. Here is the link to it:http://forum.sub-driver.com/showthread.php?824-Albacore
      Now that the Oscar is almost done this baby is next. Shes going to get changed over to a duo-prop system.
      STAY TUNED FOLKS!

No, sorry. Been busy with other projects -- most of it dealing with Caswell production work. But things will slack up, as we're trimming the catalog way back -- basically just SD's and fittings kits. This will reduce my work-load and make inventory control at the Caswell site a whole lot easier. As time become available, I'll address the ALBACORE kit and some other projects. Thanks for hanging in there -- it's been years!

M
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Slats
        Vice Admiral
        • Aug 2008

Thanks I know you will get to it. Joel is getting back into the Astute too. So its a great time for me to be back at school.
        Cheers
        ​John
        John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
        Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

Working...