X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monahan Steam Models
    Captain
    • Apr 2020

Hi Rob,

The deck fits down in the hull halves so the deck is flush with the top edges of hull. Keep up the great work with your build! Enjoying the updates.

Nick

Comment

• rwtdiver
      Vice Admiral
      • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Monahan Steam Models
      Hi Rob,

The deck fits down in the hull halves so the deck is flush with the top edges of hull. Keep up the great work with your build! Enjoying the updates.

Nick
      Thanks Nick,

That's what it looked like on your build. The build manual was not to clear on it at all! I am having fun with this build, learning new skills and materials to work with (LEGOS) who would have thought! The gearing on the rudder system works very smooth! We will see.

Rob
      "Firemen can stand the heat"

Comment

• Monahan Steam Models
        Captain
        • Apr 2020

I apologize for my lack of updating this thread as my attention has been focused on supporting efforts in Ukraine.

Comment

• James Wittaker
          Lieutenant
          • Oct 2021

My home country, the UK, continues to supply military weapons to Ukraine, while China only provides large amounts of relief supplies to Ukraine for humanitarian reasons. Weapons only bring more casualties, the innocent in the war are civilians, what is wrong with them ...?

Comment

• rwtdiver
            Vice Admiral
            • Feb 2019

Originally posted by James Wittaker
            My home country, the UK, continues to supply military weapons to Ukraine, while China only provides large amounts of relief supplies to Ukraine for humanitarian reasons. Weapons only bring more casualties, the innocent in the war are civilians, what is wrong with them ...?
            James & Nick,

Special thanks to nick for his support of Ukraine. James, you are right! This is a terrible situation that the Ukrainian civilians are going through as well as there country! The Ukraine and it's people just want to live in peace!

Rob
            "Firemen can stand the heat"
            Last edited by rwtdiver; 03-22-2022, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• SubDude
              Captain
              • Dec 2019

Hey Nick, you still with us? Just wondering how things are going for you.

Comment

• Monahan Steam Models
                Captain
                • Apr 2020

Hey Bud, this is the first time that I’ve checked in with this space in the last month. I’ve been busy taking the fight to Russia offensive every way I can. I have blood in my hands but I won’t stop till this ends.

Comment

• JHapprich
                  Captain
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Monahan Steam Models
                  Hey Bud, this is the first time that I’ve checked in with this space in the last month. I’ve been busy taking the fight to Russia offensive every way I can. I have blood in my hands but I won’t stop till this ends.
                  Please explain! What are you doing?

Comment

• James Wittaker
                    Lieutenant
                    • Oct 2021

Agree... Blood ?? Unbelievable!

Comment

• Monahan Steam Models
                      Captain
                      • Apr 2020

The day to day work varies depending on the current situation in Ukraine. It is constantly changing. Much of my time is consumed with pouring over, verifying and digesting the current available intel coming out of the front to give the most up to date situation on the ground. The weighed conclusions are then feed back into the international intel group which decide the best strategy of the liquidation of Russian forces.

Comment

• Monahan Steam Models
                        Captain
                        • Apr 2020

I’ve witnessed enough blown up equipment and burnt bodies as a direct result from this work that I can never unsee if I wished but this is only a slight personal wound compared to the experiences felt by those who are there and are experiencing it every day in person

Comment

• JHapprich
                          Captain
                          • Oct 2017

Still dont understand. What is your business? Are you a military member?
                          mercenary?
                          CIA?

Comment

• Monahan Steam Models
                            Captain
                            • Apr 2020

I’m just a person who’s uses his learned skills to make things happen and punch punks first.

Comment

• vital.spark
                              Commander
                              • May 2010

In Viet Nam we used to call it as being shot at missed, **** on and hit!

Comment

• Monahan Steam Models
                                Captain
                                • Apr 2020

Keep an eye out for a announcement regarding a new Russian loss in the Black Sea. Frigate, Kilo or… ?

Comment

Working...