Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenman407
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Not only does it look Fantastic, but it was also done at the Speed of Light!
    IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

• 598602G
      Captain
      • Jan 2017

Thanks. Lord knows I have built a few Russian boats. I am about ready to change my name to Lenin.

Comment

• 598602G
        Captain
        • Jan 2017

If that doesn't scream cold war boat then I don't know what does. This is the seventh boat I have built from my molds in about two years. That should tell you how easy it is to assemble a boat from one of my molds. This is the last boat I am going to build for awhile as I need to start getting ready to move out of state. Only thing I can say is support Don by buying his kits as I put a lot of money and effort into bringing some unusual boats to market. Y'all have been very nice and I will look forward in the future in putting some more boats out. Thanks Tim Cobb

Comment

• george
          Captain
          • Dec 2010

Hi Tim
          That sure does look nice for a 1/72 sub, a 1/96 sub would look nicer and even a 1/150 Typhoon would look REALLY NICE Tim.
          George eh

Comment

• 598602G
            Captain
            • Jan 2017

A hot looking 18 year old chic saddled up to me would be really nice too but don't see that in my future.

Comment

• 598602G
              Captain
              • Jan 2017

George email arkmodel and see if they will build a 1/150 Typhoon. The Chinese wear glasses for one reason. They looked at one too many ugly Typhoons and there eye site went bad.

Comment

• 598602G
                Captain
                • Jan 2017

This how happy I am now that Golf is done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXV54IwG6bk

Comment

• 598602G
                  Captain
                  • Jan 2017

George a found a pic of your car you drive in Canada ey? Just the thing for running over mooses.

Comment

• george
                    Captain
                    • Dec 2010

Tim, it`s obvious you have NEVER been to Canada. That car would be a nose ring for our mooses here.
                    George

Comment

• 598602G
                      Captain
                      • Jan 2017

No you drive it in reverse and the propeller will turn those mooses into moose burgers. Tasty ey? Got ketchup?

Comment

• bwi 971
                        Captain
                        • Jan 2015

Tim any chance I could get a copy of the VICTOR III plans you got? I don't mind if the measurements are in inches.

Grtz,
                        Bart
                        Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience.
                        "Samuel Smiles"

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by bwi 971
                          Tim any chance I could get a copy of the VICTOR III plans you got? I don't mind if the measurements are in inches.

Grtz,
                          Bart
                          (be still my beating heart)

Can I play too, Bart?!..........

David
                          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• bwi 971
                            Captain
                            • Jan 2015

I was actually lining up the BELUGA.......but you and Scott always return to the same course, not 315 but "VICTOR III" and "scale 1/96"......then Tim posted the picture of the drawings......his problems with the epoxy........so I start collecting pictures and info.......it started to grow on me........1060x104mm / 41.7x4.1 inch …….it will fit the trunk of my car.......standard 2,5 inch SD.....tempting to put the BELUGA on hold and go for the VICTOR III.......what is holding me back?.... tree craftsmen who will breeding in my neck and kicking my ass to get her finished……what the hell I like a challenge.

Grtz,
                            Bart
                            Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience.
                            "Samuel Smiles"

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by bwi 971
                              I was actually lining up the BELUGA.......but you and Scott always return to the same course, not 315 but "VICTOR III" and "scale 1/96"......then Tim posted the picture of the drawings......his problems with the epoxy........so I start collecting pictures and info.......it started to grow on me........1060x104mm / 41.7x4.1 inch …….it will fit the trunk of my car.......standard 2,5 inch SD.....tempting to put the BELUGA on hold and go for the VICTOR III.......what is holding me back?.... tree craftsmen who will breeding in my neck and kicking my ass to get her finished……what the hell I like a challenge.

Grtz,
                              Bart
                              How bout this: You do the hull. I'll do all the appendages and propellers. We can knock this sucker out in no time.

David
                              Who is John Galt?

Comment

• HardRock
                                Vice Admiral
                                • Mar 2013

And I'll do the cheering from the side line!!! Hurray, go team.

Comment

Working...