1/96 Romeo - Wherefor art thou?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HardRock
    replied
    And the other one that didn't show up for some reason?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1156.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	120068

Leave a comment:

• HardRock
    replied
    Well, it makes sense. Kill off the best talent first - that's you, Mark. Mind you, I can be bribed.

A frustrating day at the cave dealing with other ****. Hopefully I'll get it in the water tomorrow. Meanwhile I have been playing with the safety bouys.

Name:	IMG_1157.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	120066

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    whew, dodged that bullet. Sorry Mark it was nice knowing you.

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by greenman407

HEY! That sounds promising
    That's the good news. Now, the bad news: he told me who I have to kill .... Mark!

David

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    Originally posted by HardRock
    Let me see what I can do.
    HEY! That sounds promising

Leave a comment:

• HardRock
    replied
    Let me see what I can do.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I want a kit of this ROMEO. And I want one now! Who do I have to kill to make this happen?

David

Leave a comment:

• HardRock
    replied
    Working on it Mark.

Leave a comment:

• greenman407
    replied
    Looking Fantastic Hardrock! Can you install a little Fat man on the bridge? That would Really be something.

Leave a comment:

• HardRock
    replied
    Thanks Mate. Its quite dark in the shed; the weathering doesn't look quite so dramatic in the sunlight (fortunately).

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    I like the weathering you got going on there. Amazing looking boat.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Beautiful looking boat -- likely what these old, out-of-date, nasty POS' look like when not all dolled-up for a dear-leader drive-by.

And that receiver. What's the matter, you couldn't find a crystal set to cram in there?! ........

You are a machine!

David

Leave a comment:

• Davidh
    replied
    Hi Scott,

She looks fantastic, more photos please!!! We are packing up our house to move, I was going through some stuff and found your moulds of the Project 1910 "Uniform" I'll have to get them back to you. Love what you are doing with this little boat. Can't wait to see it in person.

I have been asked to display my boats next Sunday 26th February at the Wyong CCARC Amateur radio field day at the Wyong racecourse. I'll be there from 8 am, pop in if you can..

beautiful little boat boat you got there....

regards

David h

Leave a comment:

• HardRock
    replied

Name:	IMG_1154.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	120022Spent this afternoon sorting out the SD. Almost there; just a few more connections and she will be ready for a trial run in the lake. Not the orange gas bottle in the SD - the lake is 30' deep. She's not coming back from down there without gas. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1149.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	120023
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

replied

Name:	romeo's for contractor 001.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	119896

Just found this old screened photo. Ten little ROMEO's built for a defense contractor in the late 80's. Hand-outs to Egyption sub Captain's. (Russina designed, Chinese built, American up-graded, and operated by Egypt -- what strange bed-fellows populate the 'defense' industry). Ellie and I used to work the contractor display side of the street, then effects miniatures, and today, the hobby trade.

David

Leave a comment:

Working...