sub-driver Torpedo Launchers still for sale?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • george
    Captain
    • Dec 2010

Hi Slats (John)
    Thanks for the links.They work. Question, are those the ONLY ones, 3.5" Single and Double shaft units being sold OR are small diameter ones also coming out in the near future?
    George

Comment

• Slats
      Vice Admiral
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by george
      Hi Slats (John)
      Thanks for the links.They work. Question, are those the ONLY ones, 3.5" Single and Double shaft units being sold OR are small diameter ones also coming out in the near future?
      George
      Don't know George that is a question for Mike and David.....

Cheers

John
      John Slater

Sydney Australia

You would not steal a wallet so don't steal people's livelihood.
      Think of that before your buy "cheap" pirated goods or download others work protected by copyright. Theft is theft.

sigpic

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by george
        Hi Slats (John)
        George
        I would like to offer versions of the 1.25, 2, 2.5, and 3-inch motor bulkhead only kits. But, as I'm the product development/producer of such product, I'm way behind in my work ... that ain't gonna happen any time soon. Sorry.

M
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Kazzer
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by he who shall not be named

i would like to offer versions of the 1.25, 2, 2.5, and 3-inch motor bulkhead only kits. But, as i'm the product development/producer of such product, i'm way behind in my work ... That ain't gonna happen any time soon. Sorry.

M
          wysiwyg!!!!!!!
          Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

Working...