Old Robbe U-31 (Class 212) kit or completed wanted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wax Savage
    Lieutenant

    • Jun 2025
    • 52

    #1

    Old Robbe U-31 (Class 212) kit or completed wanted

    Hi guys,

    Anyone have an old 1/40th scale Robbe U-31 (Class 212) kit or, completed model they aare willing to part with?
    If you do lets discuss it :-)

    Regards,
    Kevin Savage

    Click image for larger version  Name:	robbe-u31-klasse-212-u-boot-bausatz.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.3 KB ID:	197875
  • Subculture
    Admiral

    • Feb 2009
    • 2631

    #2
    Is there any particular preference for a 212? Only I can think of other alternatives that will give equal or better performance without the Easter egg hunt.

    Comment

    • Wax Savage
      Lieutenant

      • Jun 2025
      • 52

      #3
      Originally posted by Subculture
      Is there any particular preference for a 212? Only I can think of other alternatives that will give equal or better performance without the Easter egg hunt.
      Hi Subculture,

      I thought the Robbe 212 was a cool sub with it being 1/40th scale and the Engel piston system. I am also trolling for an Engel 1/100 scale Lafayette boomer. The patriot in me says 'build American'. The Lafayette uses the piston tank, too. You know anyone with a Lafayette they would part with?

      Comment

      Working...