Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wlambing
    Commander
    • Nov 2020

This thing is the exact same model as that produced under the "AquaCraft" banner. I got mine just before they went under. Railings are a soft metal PE, the 40 mms are really cheaped out, and the 20mms are even worse. Looks good from afar and is fast as hell!!!! Capable of chasing down RC race boats if you don't mind the rocking and rolling at high-speed!!! Sadly, no provisions made for upgrading stuff like running lights. In fact, the mast head light and some other stuff is completely missing off the mast. I still like it, though! It makes David twitch!!!! :) My set-up, per the manual, uses 4, 3000mah NIMH batteries wired in parallel.

Comment

• Bhatley
      Ensign
      • Nov 2022

Hello all, just got my Fletcher. Done some mods, and detailing. I'm looking for numbers... Any ideas where I can find anything?
      Thanks

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Bhatley
        Hello all, just got my Fletcher. Done some mods, and detailing. I'm looking for numbers... Any ideas where I can find anything?
        Thanks
        Woodland Scenics, Gothic, white, A blast from the past A blast from the past
        Last edited by He Who Shall Not Be Named; 11-10-2022, 04:38 PM.
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Das Boot
          Rear Admiral
          • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Bhatley
          Thanks
          Callie Graphics. Ask her for the ones she just sent me a few months ago. Casey Thrower. Just tell her the numbers you want. Such as:

Callie,
          I need your expertise once again. I need the same scale as the first order I made for the sub in 1/72 scale. I need the following:
          HULL Numbers 557
          Same as hull draft mark except in the following:

Lastly the name JOHNSTON in the same size and font as Scorpion. I’ll send pics. Thanks.
          Casey​
          Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

• Bhatley
            Ensign
            • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Das Boot

Callie Graphics. Ask her for the ones she just sent me a few months ago. Casey Thrower. Just tell her the numbers you want. Such as:

Callie,
            I need your expertise once again. I need the same scale as the first order I made for the sub in 1/72 scale. I need the following:
            HULL Numbers 557
            Same as hull draft mark except in the following:

Lastly the name JOHNSTON in the same size and font as Scorpion. I’ll send pics. Thanks.
            Casey​
            Thank you, great! She did my Pirates on my stack, and my RC aircraft! She's great! TY

Comment

Working...