X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Acollins
    Ensign
    • May 2024

Arkmodel German Type VII 1/48th scale Building Instructions

I recently purchased an Arkmodel German Type VII from The Dry Docks, but I for the life of me can't find any type of building instructions anywhere. It was a bargain bin buy, so a few things were missing, not a big deal, but I just want to find instructions. Any help is greatly appreciated!
  • ChaoticDoctor15
    Ensign
    • Apr 2024

You can try contacting Arkmodel and see if they can send you one. I actually still have my instruction booklet (since I'm also building up a functioning Arkmodel type VII) I could snap some pictures of it and throw them up. Or use my scanner if it still works.

Comment

• Acollins
      Ensign
      • May 2024

I sent Arkmodel an email the other day, just waiting for a reply. If you would be willing to scan the book and send it to me, I'd very much appreciate it, and I could pay you for your time.

Comment

• Das Boot
        Rear Admiral
        • Dec 2019

Bob has an open kit for sale, when he gets back from his vacation, hit him up, and maybe he’ll make you a copy.
        Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

• RCSubGuy
          Welcome to my underwater realm!
          • Aug 2009

I emailed a (somewhat grainy) copy of the instructions that I had on hand. Hopefully that looks after you!

Comment

• Acollins
            Ensign
            • May 2024

Originally posted by RCSubGuy
            I emailed a (somewhat grainy) copy of the instructions that I had on hand. Hopefully that looks after you!
            I greatly appreciate the help! Hopefully she'll be done in time for subfest '24! =D

Comment

• RCSubGuy
              Welcome to my underwater realm!
              • Aug 2009

Here are the instructions for the Arkmodel Type VII Piston WTC. These were forwarded to me by James Driscoll. Thanks, James!

Comment

Working...