Clear All

• biggsgolf
    replied
    Lol, “no water”!

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by biggsgolf
    David, do I use on a clean cloth and rub all plastic parts? Scrub parts with it then rinse with water?
    Soak the T-shirt in the https://www.amazon.com/SEM-38374-Sol...-9&tag=mh0b-20 scrub the work, let it evaporate and you're ready to putty/glue/prim/paint/weather/apply markings. No water.

David

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    Thanks David! Merry Christmas!

Leave a comment:

replied
    David, do I use on a clean cloth and rub all plastic parts? Scrub parts with it then rinse with water?
    Scrub with a T-shirt saturated with the recommended solvent. The T-shirt is abrasive enough to scrub away oils and gunk, but soft enough not to abrade away detail on the models surface. The mild hydrocarbon solution is active enough to cut grease, and wax, but not so volatile that it will attack most substrates employed by model assembler/builders.

David

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    replied
    Thanks David!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hello all, is the prep procedure for painting plastic the same as prepping Resin?

Leave a comment:

• biggsgolf
    started a topic Prepping Plastic for Painting

Prepping Plastic for Painting

Hello all, is the prep procedure for painting plastic the same as prepping Resin?
Working...