My home made RC Submarine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCSubGuy
    replied
    We'll be watching, but be aware that while posting up the link to your channel will garner a handful of views, unless you can show steady and meaningful progress, you'll lose your audience quickly.

If there is anything we can help with, be sure to let us know. Better to leverage the collective intellect here than struggle through on your own...

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by Wsquared
    Hi, I just want to share with you the making of my homemade RC submarine, through my Youtube Channel. I will post regular updates of the making of this sub, which is currently working! Please feel free to contact me, or comment, and share and subscribe to my channel if you like it! Thanks, and Enjoy.
    Yawn. Yet another 'started' project. Show me the finished work if you want any chance of blowing up my skirt. The Internet is choking with never-to-be-completed stuff. Are you one of those guys?

David

Leave a comment:

• MakeHobbyRC
    started a topic My home made RC Submarine

My home made RC Submarine

Hi, I just want to share with you the making of my homemade RC submarine, through my Youtube Channel. I will post regular updates of the making of this sub, which is currently working! Please feel free to contact me, or comment, and share and subscribe to my channel if you like it! Thanks, and Enjoy.
    Rc Hobby making: all you want to know from the start to the finish of the design and building or your RC hobbies. Make a plane, a boat or a submarine...As we...
Working...