Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Rogue Sub
    actually yes I can believe it but can you get the the proper shafts run and the right amount of foam and weight in there.
    It'll be a dynamic diver (no room for ballast tank or associated hardware). No sweat.

David,
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• toppack
      Rear Admiral
      • Nov 2008

dynamic........dynamic.......Scary word that. ;)
      Rick L.
      --------------------------------------------
      * Asking Questions is a 'Good Thing',
      Since Learning is Always a 'Good Thing' *

Comment

• Nuke Power
        Banned
        • Dec 2008

dynamic is very plausible then. you wont have to compensate for the pump weight and can use the space for battery. Will the surfaces be large enough to get the required force to dynamic though? The only way to compensate for inadequate surfaces is to either make bigger out of scale ones or to make the thing ballasted so low in the water it wants to sink but then if you go to deep you run the risk of it sinking out if you can power your way back up. I know Im am not talking about anything new to you but I am curious what you think. Also will you be using a wet brshless set up aswell?

Comment

• Kazzer
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Merriman
          It'll be a dynamic diver (no room for ballast tank or associated hardware). No sweat.

David,

But you only refer to the Skipjack - having no ballast. The other models will Snort.
          Stop messing about - just get a Sub-driver!

Comment

Working...