X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • satlite440
    Lieutenant Commander
    • Jul 2012

calling the nameless one

waiting for the crack of thunder from the nameless one....please have a look at the progress so far on "im back "for satlite440's vIIc..

looking for comments on
    1 weight amount
    2 klicon attachment to subdriver pushrods (what does the god recomend so if a pushrod seal ever had to be changed itcan be done without cutting the pushrod...)

3 what lipo charger does hwsnbn use/recomend....

4 any shot other than the qucik vidio any pics of the ft bowplane linkage?????

i will here and obey.....
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Gotcha. Got some shop chores to clear out today. I'll get back to you tonight. Promise. Thanks for being patient with me.

David
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by satlite440
      waiting for the crack of thunder from the nameless one....please have a look at the progress so far on "im back "for satlite440's vIIc..

looking for comments on
      1 weight amount
      2 klicon attachment to subdriver pushrods (what does the god recomend so if a pushrod seal ever had to be changed itcan be done without cutting the pushrod...)

3 what lipo charger does hwsnbn use/recomend....

4 any shot other than the qucik vidio any pics of the ft bowplane linkage?????

i will here and obey.....

OK, here we are, fresh from the Cave ...

1. about ten ounces total

2. CA, as the guys recommend -- you can break the bond with a twist, scrape off the CA residue so you can slide the pushrod through the bad seal

3. Don't like the one I got so won't recommend it. Let's look .... this one looks promising, http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...er-THP610CACDC

4. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0135.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	81250Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0164.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	81251Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0162.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	81252Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0158.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	81253Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0192.jpg
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	81254Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0194.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	81255Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0196.jpg
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	81256Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0197.jpg
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	81257Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0199.jpg
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	81258 Sorry, best shots I got.
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• satlite440
        Lieutenant Commander
        • Jul 2012

thanks dave i will keep you posted as i get along.. thank you very much shane

Comment

• Aug 2008

Shane

How is that ballast sub-system servo stuttering going? Still there. We recently identified a bunch of bad 2" SD motors. You might be having that problem. What's up on that front? We're working China right now trying to get in a good batch from another vendor.

David
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• satlite440
            Lieutenant Commander
            • Jul 2012

THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING your customer assitance is the best.........it is still present with the ballest servo, after the esc replacement but it was greatly toned down.. it takes over 3/4 throttle now befor it acts up. i thought it was about the best it would get,and i was awaiting to see if you found the issue.. and since we still havent bought the shop an occilascope yet (almost a must for diag modern cars) thats was as far as i could go with diag..but it would show if stray voltage feedback was being absorbed by the esc and backfeeding down the signal line...........

is there a full fixx for this?????

btw will you sell a moter bulkhead with moters/servos/ seperate???? how much??? i want to see if i could squeeze in a pair of action electeronics micro esc's with the mixerbord for shaft controll.. to try out in one of my 2 subdrivers...
            Last edited by satlite440; 05-26-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Aug 2008

THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING your customer assitance is the best.........it is still present with the ballest servo, after the esc replacement but it was greatly toned down.. it takes over 3/4 throttle now befor it acts up. i thought it was about the best it would get,and i was awaiting to see if you found the issue.. and since we still havent bought the shop an occilascope yet (almost a must for diag modern cars) thats was as far as i could go with diag..but it would show if stray voltage feedback was being absorbed by the esc and backfeeding down the signal line...........

is there a full fixx for this?????

btw will you sell a moter bulkhead with moters/servos/ seperate???? how much??? i want to see if i could squeeze in a pair of action electeronics micro esc's with the mixerbord for shaft controll.. to try out in one of my 2 subdrivers...
              That attempted fix on your poor motor bulkhead haunts me still! I think (and you suggested this from the start, but I was so, so much smarter than you, and missed it!) you have one, maybe two of the bad lot motors Mike and I discovered recently. Chinese junk!

So, you want a 2", two motor bulkhead decked out with everything but the motors? You'll need pushrod and shaft seals, seal foundations, and the like. Sure. Blast me an e-mail with your address. Give me the specifics of what you need, Shane.

M
              Who is John Galt?

Comment

• satlite440
                Lieutenant Commander
                • Jul 2012

sent email through the bord don't know if you got it ,lost your e-mail contact. but mine is satlite440@comcast.net

Comment

• redboat219
                  Admiral
                  • Dec 2008

"So you want a 2", two motor bulkhead decked out with everything but the motors? You'll need pushrod and shaft seals, seal foundations, and the like."

Excuse me waiter, but i'd like to order the same thing he's having.
                  Last edited by redboat219; 06-01-2013, 02:25 AM.
                  Make it simple, make strong, make it work!

Comment

• satlite440
                    Lieutenant Commander
                    • Jul 2012

[QUOTE=redboat219;27411]"So you want a 2", two motor bulkhead decked out with everything but the motors? You'll need pushrod and shaft seals, seal foundations, and the like."

Excuse me waiter, but i'd like to order the same thing he's having.[/QUOTE

gonna try a mixer??????????

Comment

• redboat219
                      Admiral
                      • Dec 2008

gonna try a mixer??????????
                      nah, I take my lambanog (coconut moonshine) neat.

Want to fabricate my own Type VII SD. Just need a length of 2" OD polycarbonate tubing and motor endcap.
                      Make it simple, make strong, make it work!

Comment

Working...