• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • george
    Captain
    • Dec 2010

Has anyone Experience or thoughts on this

Hello All

I have been wandering through ebay and found a vendor from china that is selling kits and parts to convert a Revell 1/72 Space Shuttle into a submarine. What catches my eye is the submirsible water pump he is using and selling; http://www.ebay.ca/itm/280911071459?...84.m1423.l2649 hope that link works? And I hope it is o.k with the admin. here.

What I want to know is has anyone else used this jet drive before? What do you think about it? I have been google searching for similar but I can`t find anything like it. It kinda looks like a home made bottle with the pump inside but their video looks interesting. I don`t know of any Fully working R.C shuttles to use this system BUT I do remember the one years ago from Japan that worked really well with other parts NOT from this seller.

So please let me know if there is anyone out there with a working version, I have an OLD 1/72 revell shuttle waiting in the Large to do pile.

Thanks For Your Help.
    George
  • redboat219
    Admiral
    • Dec 2008

I've seen one of those in a Japanese RC submarine site ( forgot which). It's a battery operated kerosene hand pump which they hacked the pump head into a pumpjet.
    Make it simple, make strong, make it work!

Comment

Working...