X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rwtdiver
    Vice Admiral
    • Feb 2019

Need Some Help With The Forum?

I just discovered today that we have a private message center for each of us that use the forum. I have over 25 email messages that go back to 2020. I really need to answer these folks. I understand how to get my email, but my issue is how to respond to them.

I am just not positive how you go about responding to these emails? Would someone please give us a clear, simple, walk through procedure for answering these emails!

I do appreciate it, and there may also be others that are not sure how to answer the emails as well.

Thank you very much,

Rob
    "Firemen can stand the heat."
    Last edited by rwtdiver; 12-27-2023, 06:30 PM.
  • rwtdiver
    Vice Admiral
    • Feb 2019

Casey,

If you are out there! You are the one that asked me to go to the private message board on the forum. I did and the rest is history. Surprised the heck out of me. I would like to answer all those that sent me messages, but not sure how to do it. Please give us the simple directions as to how to answer the emails. I think I have 4 or 5 from you I could answer!! :-))

Rob
    Firemen can stand the heat."

Comment

• rwtdiver
      Vice Admiral
      • Feb 2019

SPECIAL NOTE: To all of you that have sent me emails from the year 2020 and forward. I apologize that I have not answered. I got your emails, just not sure how to use the process to answer.

Rob

Comment

• biggsgolf
        Captain
        • Jan 2020

Rob, at the top of screen click messages, then select one, then a pop up window appears if you allow pop ups, there scroll to bottom of pop up to respond Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 12-28-23 at 9.26 AM.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	177007

Comment

• biggsgolf
          Captain
          • Jan 2020

pop up window: Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 12-28-23 at 9.31 AM.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	177009

Comment

• biggsgolf
            Captain
            • Jan 2020

then post, it posts to the private message

Comment

• rwtdiver
              Vice Admiral
              • Feb 2019

Originally posted by biggsgolf
              then post, it posts to the private message
              Bruce,

Thank you very much for walking me through the process. The thing that confused me was the sending, but in this case it's posting.(POST) I am so used to using the word sending (SEND).

Thanks again for the help. Now I need to dive in (no pun intended) and respond to all my messages. :-))

Rob

Comment

Working...