X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Das Boot
    Rear Admiral
    • Dec 2019

Steve Hodges

I hate to put it in a public forum, but has anybody heard from Steve Hodges lately? I know several people have texted him and have gotten no reply. Anyone?
    Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”
  • QuarterMaster
    Rear Admiral
    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Das Boot
    I hate to put it in a public forum, but has anybody heard from Steve Hodges lately? I know several people have texted him and have gotten no reply. Anyone?
    Nothing wrong with regards to the honest concern about the welfare of a shipmate. I don't recall seeing him on the Dive Tribe meets in a while either.

I second Casey's concern..

Wassup brah?
    v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
    NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
    USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS BLUEBACK-USS PATRICK HENRY-K432-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS

Comment

• RCSubGuy
      Welcome to my underwater realm!
      • Aug 2009

Just talked to Steve. All is good. He and his family caught the flu and they're still fighting that battle. He apologizes for going dark, but he has priorities from a family perspective. He'll be in touch soon. Rest assured, Steve is alive and well.

Comment

• Das Boot
        Rear Admiral
        • Dec 2019

Originally posted by RCSubGuy
        Just talked to Steve. All is good. He and his family caught the flu and they're still fighting that battle. He apologizes for going dark, but he has priorities from a family perspective. He'll be in touch soon. Rest assured, Steve is alive and well.
        Thanks for the update.
        Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
          • Aug 2008

Good to hear. Well... not the Coof part. Just that's he's still above room temperature.
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• rwtdiver
            Vice Admiral
            • Feb 2019

Great news that Steve is somewhat OK! The flu is starting to raise it's ugly head. Hope we are not in for another pandemic! Take care people.

Rob
            "Firemen can stand the heat."

Comment

Working...