X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Das Boot
    Rear Admiral
    • Dec 2019

Stop Taking Over Posts

Post removed. Please pardon my moody bs.
    Last edited by Das Boot; 05-22-2023, 10:21 AM.
    Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”
  • Bob Gato
    Captain
    • Feb 2019

I understand how you feel...But- That's the drawback of operating in an open forum. They can post anything except politics, religion or obscene content on the open forum and that is moderated by an independent individual...RCG interestingly gives you the option of using your "blog page" to provide you with the capability of moderating the content yourself... I don't believe there is anything like that here on Nautilus drydocks... I was once told (regarding an open forum) just "suck it up"
    Last edited by Bob Gato; 05-21-2023, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• rwtdiver
      Vice Admiral
      • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Bob Gato
      I understand how you feel...But- That's the drawback of operating in an open forum. They can post anything except politics, religion or obscene content on the open forum and that is moderated by an independent individual...RCG interestingly gives you the option of using your "blog page" to provide you with the capability of moderating the content yourself... I don't believe there is anything like that here on Nautilus drydocks... I was once told (regarding an open forum) just "suck it up"
      Casey, I have got to agree with Bob on this subject. I also feel that all 99.9% of the posts that I have gotten on my build blogs has been positive and most of the time very informative with information that has helped with my building. I guess we take the good with the bad!

Rob
      Firemen can stand the heat."

Comment

• trout
        Admiral
        • Jul 2011

Casey, it happens and you are allowed to be moody!
        If you can cut, drill, saw, hit things and swear a lot, you're well on the way to building a working model sub.

Comment

• QuarterMaster
          Rear Admiral
          • Sep 2015

How about those Mets?

Mets beat Chicago
          v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
          NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
          USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS BLUEBACK-USS PATRICK HENRY-K432-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS

Comment

Working...