SubHuman and RCJetDude are no longer!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Das Boot
    replied
    Thank God there is only one David Merriman.

Leave a comment:

• Schmitty1944
    replied
    Originally posted by SubDude

I have never posted anything on the Subcommittee forum that I recall and am still RCJetDude there even though I prefer to distance myself from that name. That ship has sailed so to speak. I take it Jim does not post here at least by the name subdude?
    I understand, I only meant that when it comes to model submarines it's a small world (figuratively and literally) so two different people using the same name on two different forums regarding the same subject could cause some confusion.

Jason

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by SubDude

Ka Chow! Lol

Leave a comment:

• SubDude
    replied
    Originally posted by Subculture
    I expect there are a few more over on some Harry Potter forums!
    Ka Chow! Lol

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Subculture
    HEY!!!????.......

Leave a comment:

• Subculture
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SubDude
    replied
    There are many David's. There is only one 'He Who Shall Not Be Named'.

Leave a comment:

• Subculture
    replied
    Subdude is Jim Butt on SC forum. Wires might get crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Das Boot
    replied
    Originally posted by rwtdiver

I am 150% with what David said! I guess in this world today some people are afraid to give out to much information! Come on Casey!

Rob
    "Firemen can stand the heat"
    I was being facetious.

Leave a comment:

• SubDude
    replied
    Originally posted by Schmitty1944
    I'm generally pretty confused about who is who anyway since most people don't write their real name.

Jim Butt uses the name subdude on the subcommittee forums which might cause some confusion for Steve.

Jason.
    I have never posted anything on the Subcommittee forum that I recall and am still RCJetDude there even though I prefer to distance myself from that name. That ship has sailed so to speak. I take it Jim does not post here at least by the name subdude?

Leave a comment:

• rwtdiver
    replied
    Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named

Schmitty has a good point and a solution. Why don't we drop all this cloak-and-dagger BS and just use our real names? I'll start.

David
    I am 150% with what David said! I guess in this world today some people are afraid to give out to much information! Come on Casey!

Rob
    "Firemen can stand the heat"

Leave a comment:

• Das Boot
    replied
    Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named

Schmitty has a good point and a solution. Why don't we drop all this cloak-and-dagger BS and just use our real names? I'll start.

David
    But, but, you shall not be named!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Schmitty1944
    I'm generally pretty confused about who is who anyway since most people don't write their real name.

Jim Butt uses the name subdude on the subcommittee forums which might cause some confusion for Steve.

Jason.

David

Leave a comment:

• Schmitty1944
    replied

Jason.

Leave a comment:

• SubDude
    replied
    That is next on the agenda.

Leave a comment:

Working...