replied
    Now you need a new avatar, Steve!

Leave a comment:

• SubDude
    replied
    Thank you Bob.

Leave a comment:

• RCSubGuy
    started a topic SubHuman and RCJetDude are no longer!

SubHuman and RCJetDude are no longer!

No, we're not dead, quit or headed for greener pastures. In an effort to make things a bit more intuitive and keep things "on brand", I've done what is rarely done in forums, and changed two usernames.
    • Henceforth, I, formerly "Subhuman" on these forums, shall now be referred to by my more popular nickname of "RCSubGuy".
    • Steve Hodges, formerly "RCJetDude", shall henceforth be referred to as "SubDude"
    Now, before you get your shorts in a knot thinking about all the awesome usernames you'd wished you'd selected at registration and wanting to ask for a change, unless you have an epic, awesome, pressing and unquestionable need, your request shall not be granted. It sows confusion when people change up usernames. Ain't gonna happen. I did it because these are my forums and I'm allowed. I changed Steve's because he selected a username that has nothing much to do with subs and is rapidly becoming a fixture here in massive scale sub building. Aligning his username to this new status is called for, in my opinion.

So.. make note of the changes so you don't get caught wondering who's posting up here.

Bob
    RCSubGuy
Working...