X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Dive Tribe Zoom Meeting Alert

Dive Tribe zoom meeting alert

I'll be helming our next zoom meeting this coming Saturday – 4PM Central Time.

We'll start it off with a Questions and Answers session; specific problems to be presented and those 'in the know' will respond. If we run out of gas on that topic we'll get into who's going to have what ready for Groton, Red-Clay, and any other submarine friendly model boat regatta coming up this year.

And for desert I have a rant or two to get off my chest. Stand by... rig ship for heavy rolls!

David

Who is John Galt?
  • Fishb0y
    Lieutenant
    • Jul 2023

Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named

And for desert I have a rant or two to get off my chest. Stand by... rig ship for heavy rolls!
    Sadly, I am working this weekend... but I will be sure to fill the Bug Juice containers up to the max prior to the Angles and Dangles
    Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by He Who Shall Not Be Named

I'll be helming our next zoom meeting this coming Saturday – 4PM Central Time.

We'll start it off with a Questions and Answers session; specific problems to be presented and those 'in the know' will respond. If we run out of gas on that topic we'll get into who's going to have what ready for Groton, Red-Clay, and any other submarine friendly model boat regatta coming up this year.

David

CORRECTION!!!!

Meeting time is 3 PM Central Time (I continue to be baffled by time-zones!!!!).

David
      Resident Idiot
      Who is John Galt?

Comment

• ffr2608
        Lieutenant Commander
        • Oct 2009

I will be joining back up today and can show off the new 007 Lotus submarine if anyone is interested.
        Darrin

Comment

• Aug 2008

Originally posted by ffr2608
          I will be joining back up today and can show off the new 007 Lotus submarine if anyone is interested.
          Darrin
          You frig'n tease!.... of course we're interested. Have things camera ready when you log on, pal.

David
          Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Aug 2008

FOR FRANK

Who is John Galt?

Comment

Working...