X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Merriman Cabal Report Download

Thanks to Matt Munger who provided a complete .zip file with all of David's excellent Cabal Reports contained inside it.

I've posted a page up on my website where you can download all of the Cabal Reports in one convenient .zip file. Check it out here:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    • Aug 2008

Thank you so much for doing this, Matt. And thanks for making these little slices of hell available to the general public, Bob.
    Who is John Galt?

Comment

• MattCAD
      Ensign
      • Mar 2013

Looking at all of this again, I see numerous duplicates, it's a disorganized conflagration of madness. Much like my shop. Let me clean this up a bit, version two should elicit fewer "...what the hell is this?..." moments for readers. Spread Love, not disease.

Comment

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by MattCAD
        Looking at all of this again, I see numerous duplicates, it's a disorganized conflagration of madness. Much like my shop. Let me clean this up a bit, version two should elicit fewer "...what the hell is this?..." moments for readers. Spread Love, not disease.
        Screw 'em, Matt. Multiple scoops of me is a bonus; a good thing; a boon to the furtherance of Mankind. Sensory Overload, WHooYaah!! Let their brains burst with rainbows of goodness and cherry flavored unicorn farts.

Leave it alone, pal.

And thanks again for unearthing all that ancient ****, Matt. Much appreciated.

David
        Who is John Galt?

Comment

• Rick Teskey
          Lieutenant Commander
          • Jan 2009

Another Ludite monster trying too destroy Seaview!
          I missed that episoide .

Comment

• redboat219
            Admiral
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rick Teskey
            Another Ludite monster trying too destroy Seaview!
            I missed that episoide .

Make it simple, make strong, make it work!

Comment

Working...