X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

Update on SubDriver MKIII production

First and foremost, thanks to everyone for your patience if you put in an order as a DiveTribe member, or if you're waiting for orders to open up to the general public.

I've been fighting supplier shortages and long delivery times, but we are making progress. I have over 20 outstanding orders for cylinders and they have started to ship out. Rest assured we are working diligently to get these out as fast as we can.

We made the decision not to ship these in semi-assembled state, but they will rather come fully assembled and tested for linkage and motor functionality as well as water integrity. As such, there is more time needed for each. Those of you with orders in will be getting this additional labor at no charge. Prices for the cylinders will be higher than originally anticipated in order to compensate for the additional value.

To be frank, if the delay is irking you, just let me know and I'll happily refund your money immediately, no questions asked. If you're good waiting, We hope to have all orders out by middle of January.

Bob
  • cgbillb
    Lieutenant Commander
    • May 2018

Thanks Bob, we will wait.

Comment

• rwtdiver
      Vice Admiral
      • Feb 2019

Originally posted by SubHuman
      First and foremost, thanks to everyone for your patience if you put in an order as a DiveTribe member, or if you're waiting for orders to open up to the general public.

I've been fighting supplier shortages and long delivery times, but we are making progress. I have over 20 outstanding orders for cylinders and they have started to ship out. Rest assured we are working diligently to get these out as fast as we can.

We made the decision not to ship these in semi-assembled state, but they will rather come fully assembled and tested for linkage and motor functionality as well as water integrity. As such, there is more time needed for each. Those of you with orders in will be getting this additional labor at no charge. Prices for the cylinders will be higher than originally anticipated in order to compensate for the additional value.

To be frank, if the delay is irking you, just let me know and I'll happily refund your money immediately, no questions asked. If you're good waiting, We hope to have all orders out by middle of January.

Bob
      My opinion!

When you are getting a QUALITY product, the wait is never a problem! In my book, the anticipation and waiting for GOOD QUALITY submarine stuff is part of our hobby. I have always felt the end result is the JOURNEY to that end result (the submarine)

Carry on Bob! We know you are doing your best!!!!

Rob
      "Firemen can stand the heat"

Comment

Working...