• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken_NJ
    Captain
    • Sep 2014

Receiver replacement

Hey Bob,

I have a PPM Hitec Laser 6 transmitter on CH77, 75.730. Would you have crystals for either receiver on that same channel?

Last August (19th 2018) we were running our models at our usual place in Leisure Village. My Marlin was making a surface turn by the boats (see arrow in
  • RCSubGuy
    Welcome to my underwater realm!
    • Aug 2009

No, sorry.., The only crystals I carry are for the VEX radios, which can be used in my single-conversion receivers, but they use prioprietary TX crystals that don't fit other radios. The only frequencies available are 65, 69, 81 and 85.

Sorry...

Comment

• Ken_NJ
      Captain
      • Sep 2014

I would have bought the Vex receiver and crystal set if you had 77. I'll have to see if I can find any of those channels for the transmitter.

Comment

• Ken_NJ
        Captain
        • Sep 2014

I found CH65 for the transmitter on Amazon. How many Vex receivers and CH 65 Xtals do you have? I'd buy one now, if it works out OK I'll buy more as spares. You foresee any problem with this situation? The transmitter and Vex receiver combos?

Comment

• RCSubGuy
          Welcome to my underwater realm!
          • Aug 2009

I've got lots of receivers in stock, in standard 6-channel, micro 6-channel, and micro 4-channel. Lots of CH65 crystals as well.

if you order online, just add a note about the desired frequency and I'll make it happen!

Bob

Comment

Working...