72/75 MHZ going out of business? Nah!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kazzer
    replied
    Originally posted by Slats
    What about 40 MHZ 36 MHZ - used by UK and Australia?
    J

    Oh! Yea! Them too - I've got 'em! Roll up! Roll up! Get your radios here!

    Leave a comment:


  • Slats
    replied
    What about 40 MHZ 36 MHZ - used by UK and Australia?
    J

    Leave a comment:


  • Kazzer
    started a topic 72/75 MHZ going out of business? Nah!

    72/75 MHZ going out of business? Nah!

    There seems to be a lot of hoo-ha on various forums regarding these frequencies being phased out by the major radio manufacturers.

    I've had discussions with my supplier and it looks like there is a limitless supply of radios in our submarine frequencies.

    Now if you'd like to stock up with a bunch of radios, be my guest, but I don't see US having a problem for years to come.
Working...