Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenman407
    Admiral
    • Feb 2009

Great looking watercraft you have there! When you are finished you will have one of a kind.
    IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

• Albion
      Captain
      • Dec 2008

Need some more wire for railings, then can dirty the topside up, also need to fit the big gun still
      Attached Files
      Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

• Albion
        Captain
        • Dec 2008

Not much time spent on this recently. Im currently adapting the drive end of my WTC to have a two shaft rear section. The more observant will note that i using the WTC which will ultimately go in my foxtrot. This has three shafts, with the outboard two being above CL, whereas the drive shafts are well below the Cylinder CL, hence all the fun i was having trying to connect the two. Sooooo instead of trying to fix this i looked at what i had lieing in the spares box and have been building a new rear section to the cylinder (shsss dont tell Merriman). Being the constant tinkerer i've made it slightly more complex than it needs to be and hence created a monster. I've spent several months trying to find a crystal to go in the small Repton receiver. This i sourced this week and manged to fire up the unit. So now i can start final assmebly which means shoe horning in the snort pump and the receiver into the remaining (shrinking ) real estate. As well as these two lumps find space for ADF (which works nicely), and also for Kevins Throttle Jockey which i tested last night and despite losing the instructions managed to configure, hell yeah,
        Next time someone points out it takes 42 muscles to frown, point out it will only take 4 muscles to b1tch slap them if they tell you how mnay muscles you need to smile:pop

Comment

• greenman407
          Admiral
          • Feb 2009

Albion, nice to hear from you on this. Isnt your Foxtrot gonna miss its cylinder?
          IT TAKES GREAT INTELLIGENCE TO FAKE SUCH STUPIDITY!

Comment

• Albion
            Captain
            • Dec 2008

Same cylinder, just different drive unit. I can swap drive units. I've got a deans connector to unplug from the power. So it just a case of connecting to the power, and plugging in the vent servo. The drive unit being complete with servos for rudder etc, Rx, adf, Bec etc

Comment

Working...