• Show
Clear All

• gantu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by Tirfing
    Click image for larger version  Name:	627-ritning akter-131215.png Views:	2 Size:	95.6 KB ID:	122399

Do you have this one?
    No, I do not (I do now!). Thank you, Tirfing -- solid gold. I knew the foil-section of those two horizontal stabilizers could not be symmetrical! Do you know which face has the flat surface and which the curved (Clark-Y looking foil section). Quality stuff here, sir. That sail shot is so rich in detail.

And Bart. Wonderful full-on shot of that old beast. Inspirational and useful.

All this good dope will have to be put to use.

David

Leave a comment:

• bwi 971
    replied
    Speaking for myself...I do.

Some links of pictures here on the forum:

https://forum.sub-driver.com/forum/g...rine-id/page12 post 446

Grtz,
    Bart

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Tirfing
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	627-ritning akter-131215.png
Views:	148
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	122399
    Do you have this one?

Leave a comment:

• Tirfing
    replied
    Nope. It was next to. I sent you a fullsize via your mail .... but that was perhaps not the right choice. Sorry if I buggred your mail.

Leave a comment:

• bwi 971
    replied
    Originally posted by Tirfing
    Hello. In the same way as Gantu I publish some of what I have. Maybe you got it already. If not, here it is. / Tirfing
    What a picture....didn't have that one......is it full resolution?

The one below can be used for the weathering

grtz,
    Bart
    Click image for larger version  Name:	К-160 на палубе.jpg Views:	1 Size:	125.4 KB ID:	122393

Leave a comment:

• Tirfing
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	imageHH9DC2JC.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	253.5 KB
ID:	122391
    Hello. In the same way as Gantu I publish some of what I have. Maybe you got it already. If not, here it is. / Tirfing

Leave a comment:

replied
    Thank you, Gantu. Always quality stuff. I've added those to the NOVEMBER folder.

David

Leave a comment:

• gantu
    replied

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by bwi 971
    Please let it be a 627A (fat sonardome)

grtz,
    Bart
    Done..............

Leave a comment:

• bwi 971
    replied
    Please let it be a 627A (fat sonardome)

grtz,
    Bart

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 598602G
    Scott glad you got Delta. Got some new foam so I am still going to make the 1/72 Echo II. Dave you want to take over the November build? I can send you the hull, sail and other parts I have.
    Sure, a very kind offer, but best I do my own work -- easier to integrate sub-assemblies that way. The information provided has been a real boost, and most appreciated.

I'll be watching your ECHO-2 work with interest.

David

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    Scott glad you got Delta. Got some new foam so I am still going to make the 1/72 Echo II. Dave you want to take over the November build? I can send you the hull, sail and other parts I have.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by 598602G
    Guys sorry for absence. Taking care of 91 year old mom who has dementia at home. Been busy with that. Kind of put November on back burner and don't know if I will finish. Been working on my jets. Think what I am going to do is build a 1/72 598 SSBN. Just like the 602 A Lincoln I was on. Any thoughts? Have to finish 1/72 Thresher also.
    No problem on this end. I too have been distracted. When we get to it, we get to it. No rush.

David

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    Guys sorry for absence. Taking care of 91 year old mom who has dementia at home. Been busy with that. Kind of put November on back burner and don't know if I will finish. Been working on my jets. Think what I am going to do is build a 1/72 598 SSBN. Just like the 602 A Lincoln I was on. Any thoughts? Have to finish 1/72 Thresher also.

Leave a comment:

Working...