New 1/72 Golf II kit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bwi 971
    replied
    Were do you get all this stuff Tim? I like your out of the box taste of subs.....I'm starting to hate you.

Grtz,
    Bart

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    Look what the post office chic showed up today with as well as a bunch of WWII IJN warship plans. IJN I-68. Renamed I-168. You think the Japanese ripped off the Germans for that one?

Leave a comment:

• Albion
    replied
    The side view drawings don't do it justice, the Victor looks so much more brutish than the Akula.

The he side by side photos of the Charlie and golf also show how big the golf is, it looked a bit cartoonish with the big sail, but next to another vessel you can see how much presence it has

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    This Golf is sold to Bob Eissler. Bob I hope you have room on your mantle to fit the Golf next to the Delta

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    Dave when I talk to Don I will have him put you on the list for a Golf. He should be able to make some kits quick as I am sending him 3 complete sails and 3 complete resin sets with the molds. All he will have to do is lay up 3 hulls. George I don't eat salads. Lettuce here in CA causes cancer didn't you know that? LOL

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied
    Originally posted by 598602G
    Dave which kit? Golf? Don is supposed to call me tonight so we I get the Golf molds shipped to him
    I'm going to spring for the GOLF when he gets them in. Love the post-war Soviet stuff.

David

Leave a comment:

• george
    replied
    Hey Tim
    How do you like your salads there in Cali?
    George

Leave a comment:

• george
    replied
    MOOSE BURGERS and A1 YUM, on the barbecue.
    George

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    Size comparison waterline for waterline. Charlie I versus Golf II

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    Dave which kit? Golf? Don is supposed to call me tonight so we I get the Golf molds shipped to him

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    One of 3 skimmers I might do when I get back to Dallas. Best not get in the way of those big dudes.

Leave a comment:

• He Who Shall Not Be Named
    replied

Originally posted by 598602G
    Now I feel like I got kicked to the curb
    Not at all. Your fine work has been a big inspiration, Tim. And I'm already setting money aside for one of those kits Don is producing of your work.

Leave a comment:

• 598602G
    replied
    I am a Texan George. No hugger here. You got any moose burgers cooked yet George? I got some A1 steak sauce ready

Leave a comment:

• george
    replied
    Hey I`m just an observer here and trying to get my project done at home. I also like bugging that tree hunger Tim out of Cali
    George

Leave a comment:

• trout
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Akula_VictorIII.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	120499 These look so close....Is there no imagination?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...