Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuarterMaster
    Rear Admiral
    • Sep 2015

When we were welcomed by Captains.......1993-2004 official SubRegatta Videos

For your viewing pleasure………

1993-2004 official Subcommittee SubRegattas are now available free on YouTube

ESMM Channel

SubRegatta Playlist

In the interest of preservation of historical events regarding the RC submarine community, Ray Mason has generously contributed videos of the first 12 official Subcommittee Subregatta's, including the 9 held at the “Submarine Capital of the World” , the Naval Submarine Base New London.

These are the original “SubCommittee Video Reports” once commercially available, by Mr Mason. They are the real deal and include Member Interviews, Regatta Events, and Lecture Series by Experts such as Dave Merriman III, Skip Asay, Mike Dory and others.

The 12 consecutive years actually comprise 18 separate videos. Total viewing time of ALL 18 is almost 25 hrs of RC Submarine History and Technological tips.

It is with this, we hope that present and future generations of this unique, technologically demanding pastime, will bear witness to the Legends upon which it was built.

Now go buy a 65" Smart TV and enjoy!
    Good to Enjoy on a rainy Saturday afternoon during a break from the “shop”.
    v/r "Sub" Ed

Silent Service "Cold War" Veteran (The good years!)
    NEVER underestimate the power of a Sailor who served aboard a submarine.
    USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS BLUEBACK-USS PATRICK HENRY-K432-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS
  • JamesFitts
    Lieutenant, Junior Grade
    • May 2020

Thanks for sharing your youtube channel.

Comment

• QuarterMaster
      Rear Admiral
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by JamesFitts
      Thanks for sharing your youtube channel.
      Originally posted by rwtdiver

"SUB" Ed

Thank you very much for posting this up!

Rob

"Firemen can stand the heat"
      You don't know where they came from if the Admiral starts yelling 'cause you spend too much time watching them. I have no shame, I'll deny all involvement!!

"Sub" Ed
      v/r "Sub" Ed

USS ULYSSES S GRANT-USS SHARK-USS NAUTILUS-USS KEY WEST-USS BLUEBACK-USS PATRICK HENRY-K432-U25-SSRN SEAVIEW-PROTEUS-NAUTILUS

Comment

• Das Boot
        Rear Admiral
        • Dec 2019

I never knew Merriman was young. I always thought he was always a grumpy old guy.
        Of the 40,000 men who served on German submarines, 30,000 never returned.”

Comment

• QuarterMaster
          Rear Admiral
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Das Boot
          I never knew Merriman was young. I always thought he was always a grumpy old guy.
          Torpedomen don't get old, they just explode.
          v/r "Sub" Ed

Comment

Working...