X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob C
    Ensign
    • Mar 2010

32 Parallel Type XXIII for sale RTR

Up for sale is a type XXII sub from 32 Parallel. The sub is complete with a used 3" wtc manufactured by D Merriman (not sure what year ) with a gas ballast system and 6v speed 400 with 3 to 1 reduction. The wtc has the magnetic quick connects and the sub has been float tested and has the flotation installed . It comes complete with a new 6v ,5500 ma battery , the adaptor for a propel tank and a Hitec Laser 6 channel radio on 75 mhz. I have a carry box made for it , but due to size and weight , shipping would be too expensive. Local pick up only as I would be willing to drive within an hour to meet. Sub is located in Lindsay , Ont. Canada. Asking price is $385 usd firm. I will be glad to try and answer any questions.
    Regards
    Bob
    Attached Files
  • Warpatroller
    Lieutenant
    • Dec 2012

Are you the one who extracted the stock pressure box from the hull? I can see the Versilok glue residue from it on the inner sides and bottom. Looks like you removed most of the stuffing box tube. I see the resin UBoat Badge on your carrying case. Maybe you painted it silver, to make it look like a late war zinc badge.. How long have you had this model?
    "Wir kommen ihnen unbekannt."

Comment

• Bob C
      Ensign
      • Mar 2010

Sub is sold pending funds

Comment

• Steepturn
        Ensign
        • Aug 2015

If funds not received I will buy it and pick it up please advise. Mark Drmarkhcohen@gmail.com

Comment

• RCSubGuy
          Welcome to my underwater realm!
          • Aug 2009

Great deal on that boat! Congrats to the new owner!

Comment

Working...