X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • george
    Captain
    • Dec 2010

For Sale Boat and Submarine Plans

I have decided to sell my boat and submarine plans because I have to realise that I will NEVER be able to make ALL my R.C plans come to life in my life time. I have the following plans for sale;
    1.Mike`s Subworks, LA SSN688 Flight II by M. Thor in 1/72, 1 Page. SOLD
    2.Great Plans Piber, PBR Mk2, 1/12 scale, 3 Pages.
    3.Deep Sea Designs, Sierra Class SSN Submarine, 1/96, 2 Pages.
    4. DeepSea Designs, USS LA SSN 688, 1/96, 1 Page.
    5.Deep Sea Designs, USS Skipjack SSN 585, 1/96, 1 Page.
    6. Deep Sea Designs,Soviet Alfa Class SSN Submarine, 1/72, 4 Pages with
    Internal layout.

7.Deep Sea Designs, USS Seawolf SSN 21, 1/72, 2 Pages.

These plans are the original plans I bought from these dealers, they are NOT copies by me. When there sold their Gone from my collection. They are Also old, some yellowing to the paper is present. The edges are in crinkled shape but they have been stored in paper tubes.
    I do not have PayPal; the only method for payment I can deal with is Canadian, U.S Postal Money Order. Once you email me your Full mailing address, I will go to the post office to see what the shipping would be and let you know first. Then if the deal is o.ked, when I get the Full payment in U.S Funds and it clears then I will ship out the plans to the buyer. ALL Plans will go out in a 3 – 4’ mailing tube OR Folded in a Large Yellow envelope if the buyer chooses.
    I know there is a Trust Issue here, both for me and you. I know in the past there have been “others” that hurt ALL honest sellers.

This is a One Time sale for me. I think that the plans would be $25.00 U.S each + Shipping and Handling to be determined, as I have NO clue to that part without Canada Post.

Please let me know what you think and Best Offer takes it. I will be posting this on a few sites as well.
    Thanks for your interest
    GeorgeTonkovic
    Last edited by george; 09-26-2012, 09:38 PM.
Working...